Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Fun

Last weekend we made yet another trip up to Knoxville to do a photo shoot with a new family. They were a referral from a previous client, and that client kept saying how well we would get along. While I totally trust Wendy, I had no idea just how right she was!

Of course, it helped that the two kiddos looked like this...
And this...
And they were snuggly
(super snuggly)
And sassy
But most of all, they were FUN
I have never laughed so hard at a session - we had way too much fun! I can't wait to see what they think!

Thanks Forester Family!

2 comments:

fulvia said...

Both kids are adorable! I love the little girl's crossbite--kind of reminds me of another little girl. Hmmmm?

Unknown said...

I like how the light parts of the second pic look really light and the dark parts look rich and dark.

That's my artistic input haha.