Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For Dad

My dad has been asking me to take pictures of his motorcycle for years.  Like eight years.  Like, since I first picked up a serious camera and took a picture years.  And I finally got around to it over Christmas.  You're welcome dad...I'm nothing if not prompt.

Since I finally put in all that effort to shoot the bike, I figured it was the least I could do to share the shots with the wide world of internets.  Internets?  Meet the Moto Guzzi.  He's been waiting awhile for the introduction, so please say hello.

Nothing like a little branding.  Love the Italian...Ciao, Moto Guzzi!

Ooooo...nice wheel!

The classic shot.  Doesn't it look like the bike is shyly turning it's head to one side, digging it's kickstand toe into the driveway while quietly saying hello?  Just me?  Thought so.

Macho, macho man!  Looks a little more powerful here.  I wish the house across the street wasn't in the background.  Maybe in 8 years when I get around to round 2 I'll place the bike more strategically.  

Hi dad.  Your bike looks nice.  Sorry it took me 8 years to take pictures of it.

Finito.  Grazie.  Buona Notte, ya'll :)

No comments: