Thursday, May 28, 2009

My gorgeous nephew

When we were up visiting the family last month I got a chance to take some pictures of my adorable nephew to document him hitting the big 3 month mark.  He is so absolutely snuggly and sweet - I just can't keep my hands off!

Enjoying some sister love - she was singing him a song.  What a great big sister!

Then it's time for mama love
How gorgeous are these two??
And a beautiful family!  They've got mom's blue eyes...
Just a little shopping trip :)
Look at that face!!  How could you not be in love?!

We've got another shoot planned for a few weeks from now, and we're going to try to get the whole family in this time.  (My brother-in-law is a master at avoiding photo shoots!)  I'm really pumped to get some more fun family shots.  I think we're going to get some of E in her ballerina tutu as well...how whimsical and cute is that?!  Thank heaven for little girls, right? ;)

No comments: