Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet Sisters

Oh my goodness.

These two little angels were absolutely to DIE for. We had so much fun on our Sunday morning shoot! We weren't sure if the weather was going to cooperate, but it turned out to be fabulous. I got them edited and sent out to their super cool parents in record time because I couldn't take my eyes off of these two!


Look at all this personality!



Sweet sister love...



Seriously, these two were a total kick. I know it helps that their parents love the Steelers too...nothing like seeing a Terrible Towel in a 3 year old's room! :)

Thanks little beauties! Hopefully I can come up and visit ya'll again soon!

1 comment:

Just Me! said...

Hi!

Thanks for lunch..I LOVE your pictures...This is the link to the blog I was telling you about. She has a great story..

http://www.paigeknudsen.blogspot.com/