Sunday, November 9, 2008

So I'm a week late...

I know I'm late, but now that my technical issues have been solved I thought I could post some fun Halloween shots.  I have Halloween shots because we are lame, and love to carve pumpkins.  Like so:


We like to get a little creative too...no boring jack-o-lanterns here.  But also no crazy I-just-carved-all-4-Beatles-into-a-6-inch-pumpkin either.  I'm not that talented.


I know what you're thinking...you wish you had a pumpkin like ours.  Well I was pretty proud of him too, until I went out on our porch yesterday and saw this:


I'm afraid our poor jack-o-lantern is dead.  Or really close to it.  Funny...jack-o-lantern's teeth cave in kinda like people's.  Too far?  Gross?  Ok.  But true, and you know it.

Happy Halloween ya'll!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watch how you title your blogs...'week late" scared the s#!t out of me gerber!