Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweet baby B

A few months ago my amazing sister-in-law S and I spoke about me taking some shots of my nephew (her son) B for their Christmas cards this year. Well, we finally got together a week or so ago...brought B up to a park near their house and let him ham it up.


Ok, first of all, this kid is absolutely adorable...those baby blues are enough to make my knees go weak. Watch out 4yr old ladies! Second, he just flat out knows how to pose. Just start chatting about some Mickey Mouse or Thomas and the smile comes on full blast. Amazing.



Hello, blue eyes



Thanks again, B! You're a natural :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love them! So cute! (Of course, I'm a little biased!) Thanks so much for taking them!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great. Blake is adorable. My favorite is the last one. What a great job. Marshanda