Sunday, August 10, 2008

First Post...

Well well, first post.  I've been debating back and forth with myself whether or not to get one of these things started.  I mean, recently it seems like everyone has a blog, and they seem so therapeutic for those who have them.  The only problem was that I couldn't imagine that I had things to even write about.  (I'm really not that exciting...)

So today I came to a realization.  I love my job, I really do.  However, I've realized recently that it offers me absolutely ZERO creative outlet, and I've been searching for a way to re-capture that side of me.  And truly, what better outlet for creativity than a blog?  

So here we go....who knows what will happen? :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah! Welcome to the Blogging World! Maybe you'll inspire me to write more on mine!

Unknown said...

Wow GR, you have got some serious creative talent!

fulvia said...

Wow, GinaRose--you haven't lost your touch with the camera! Those pictures are beautiful! So glad to see you getting back to your more creative side. Can't wait to see more. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!