Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend with the family

We just got back from a weekend at a cabin up in Sevierville with most of the Pinchok clan, and we had a great time.  It was my FIL's 60th, and since he, J, Big J (no pun intended ya'll...he's the oldest!) and I all have birthdays within 2 months of each other, we thought we'd do a weekend away.

I don't think I put my camera down the entire time we were there...so many things to shoot!  Now, as much fun as nature is, NOTHING beats an adorable 3 year old.  And I had one at my fingertips.  E is not only as cute as can be, but she's also a HAM for the camera!  She clearly loves to have her picture taken (and loves seeing every shot after you've taken it).

Since she was so much fun, I thought I'd do a post just for her.  Plus, I know that her mamma is going to call her in to look and she will positively squeal when she realizes that all of the pictures are of her :)

This speaks for itself.  I mean, the girl is just plain cute

And look at these little toes!  They tell her she got Uncle J's chubby toes...I would definitely agree.

She loves her daddy too.  What more could you ask for?

You are looking at a little artist right here.  This girl can color in the lines better than I can, and she chooses perfect colors every time.  Look at that concentration!

She does let Mamma help sometimes though.  Good job M...you're a great "colorer" too!

I did take a *few* (read: hundreds) of other pictures.  But I'm tired tonight, and I have to go back to work tomorrow, so those will have to come another day.

Love you E!  Thanks for being such a fun subject!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my lord, how adorable. i'm crazy about them of course. thanks for using little bit as your subject in so many this weekend. we had such a nice time with you all.
Marshanda

Jojo said...

Good work GR! I can't believe how much she has grown since October. Totally adorable! I love the unruly hair that doesn't even phase her.